Time For Spring Cleaning – Paper-less-ly
- March 27, 2018
- Posted by: Larry Phelps
- Category: Laserfiche General
I know that paper-less-ly is not a word. At least not yet.
I think you are probably as tired of winter as I am and ready to think spring. The one thing that I think of when I think of spring is spring cleaning. Here are some spring cleaning ideas for your office:
- Get rid of storage boxes of paper documents by scanning them into Laserfiche
- Update to the latest version of Laserfiche – on the server, as well as on all PC’s
- Look at automating a business process in Laserfiche workflow – e.g. Accounts Payable, HR On-Boarding, or Expense Approval
- Look at eliminating paper forms and replace with Laserfiche Forms (electronic forms) – e.g. Purchase Request, Expense Report, or HR forms
- Clean up Quickfields sessions for consistency and make sure they are backed up
- Dust off old workflows and look at tweaking them to help make your staff more efficient
- Delete or archive documents that are outside your retention period
If this sounds a little overwhelming, please give us a call, we would love to help you with this spring cleaning.