Data Silos in Community Action Agencyment
With powerful capabilities—capture, electronic forms, e-signatures, workflow, records management and security—Laserfiche Enterprise Content Management allows organizations to securely manage and share documents, videos, photos and other content using state-of-the-art enterprise document management and cutting-edge business process management tools.
What is a Data Silo? – A data silo is a repository of data that is owned and controled by one department and is isolated from the rest of the organization. Much in the same way a farmer stores corn in one silo, oats in another and beans in yeat another.
Data Silos Cause
- Duplicate Data Entry
- Complex reporting issues
- Expensive IT Infrastructure
- Impeeds Interdepartment Cooperation
Get employees, customers, contractors and third parties using enterprise document management software, quickly and easily, with repositories that provide filtered, personalized views of files.
- User-Friendly Interface: Update documents, add document annotations, redact confidential information and change document metadata from a single interface
- Rich Search: Instantly retrieve documents with quick and advanced search options tailored to individual users’ security rights
- Robust Metadata: Add, view and modify document metadata to index, search and retrieve documents
Simplify document capture with multi-channel capture applications that capture paper and electronic files from multiple devices.
- Scanning: Convert paper records to imaged files on demand using Laserfiche’s built-in scanning interface
- Digital Capture: Reduce back-office work by saving to default folders with one click, auto-importing documents and automatically populating metadata
- Electronic Document Capture: Connect your repository to productivity applications with built-in capture tools for Microsoft Office products
- Mobile Capture: Turn photos taken on phones and tablets into searchable, secure documents
- High-Volume Capture and Processing: Automate document identification, indexing, classification and filing in even the most paper-intensive environments
Save time and resources by combining the information and functionality from business applications with Laserfiche.
- Laserfiche Connector: Integrate Laserfiche with third-party applications like ERP, CRM and GIS with one click using Laserfiche Connector, a code-free integration tool
- Hemingway Solutions Integration: We have devolped many of our own Integrations in the Community Action community, Finance, and businesses using obscure or rarely used databases.
- Laserfiche Marketplace: Browse hundreds of pre-built integrations to connect Laserfiche with core applications, including Salesforce, Laser App, DocuSign, SIGNiX and more
Bring control and transparency to operations with built-in security and compliance tools.
- Automatic Auditing: Automatically generate reports of user actions, document access and modifications
- Granular System Security: Control user actions and document access down to the metadata level
- Department of Defense (DoD) 5015.2-Certified Records Management: Enforce records management policies across all devices, including mobile phones, tablets, laptops and desktops
- VERS-Certified Electronic Records: Ensure long-term data preservation with a standard format that meets Victorian Electronic Record Strategy (VERS) requirements