Hemingway Solutions has over 26 years of experience supporting Laserfiche products. Our background is IT, which gives us a focus on service. Many of our competitors’ backgrounds are copier sales, and their focus is often on selling.
We focus on creating customized software solutions using Laserfiche technology to meet our customers’ requirements. Our clients do not have to change their business processes to use our software solutions; we change our software to match our customers’ processes.
We give each client our best–every time. This begins with our willingness to listen to customers and address their priorities as we would our own. This method has earned us a strong reputation for providing reliable Laserfiche solutions.
Both Mark Hemingway and Larry Phelps have each founded and managed two technology companies. As astute business people, we recognize that our willingness to respond must be matched by the professional and technical ability to do so. Our sales and technical staff are continually educated on Laserfiche ECM products, as well as their features and benefits.
Customers deserve excellent service and high-quality software solutions. Hemingway Solutions promises to give our best–every time.
Our mission is to help organizations make their staff more efficient and effective by helping them go more paperless, using Laserfiche ECM.
Our Laserfiche deployments and custom-developed workflows will allow customers to:
• Automate critical business processes
• Create consistent document structure
• Reduce staff training
• Ensure consistent handling of important documents
• Automate approval processes
• Ensure compliance
• Increase employee productivity
• Eliminate redundancy
• Encourage collaboration
• Stop wasting precious time searching for documents
• Reduce duplicate data entry
You deserve excellent service and high quality software solutions.
Hemingway Solutions promises to give you our best – every time.
Our Laserfiche deployments and custom developed workflows will allow you to:
- Stop wasting precious time searching for documents
- Automate critical business processes
- Create consistent structure
- Reduce staff training
- Ensure consistent handling of important documents
- Automate approval processes
- Ensure compliance
- Increase employee productivity
- Eliminate redundancy
- Encourages collaboration
- Enforces Policy