CAP agency in this economy needs to …
- November 22, 2017
- Posted by: Larry Phelps
- Category: Community Action, Laserfiche General
Having enough funds to cover all the needs of people living in poverty has always been a challenge. But, with the current political and economic environment, it is even a greater challenge.
That is why organizations like yours should look for ways to become more efficient. I have helped many Community Action Agencies use Laserfiche to go paperless. And it has made a huge impact on those organizations.
This product can change the way you do business. And help make your organization more efficient and effective.
If your organization is not using this paper-less technology you are using the same practices that were used more than fifty years ago.
- You would write phone messages on pink paper forms
- You would type letters on a typewriter
- You would go to the library to do research
Would your organization be able to survive? No.
I would love to show you how you could:
- Have your staff spend more time with clients than with paperwork.
- Have your staff handle more cases without causing stress
- Have the maximum benefits of the funds you are entrusted with
Please contact me and I can show you how going paperless with Laserfiche will help improve your case management, energy assistance approval process and reduce paper clutter in your office.